Thursday 28 March 2013

Another Freaking Scrappy challenge - Mid March 2013


Ok so apparently I need a blog to enter all these lovely scrapbooking design challenges I have just discovered..... so here we go! Might take some time to figure out how to use my photo editor, blog and linking but Im giving it a go......

This layout was based on the March sketch from Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge.  as shown below:
 I used My minds eye 'lost and found' background with Tattered angels 'chalkboard' glimmer mist (which I managed to spray in excess - oops - no way to cover up that extra line...), DCWV Stardust stack, Thickers letters, washi tape and some of the kids craft accessories.

5 comments:

  1. welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Such a cool Lo to begin with as well. Loving the glitter and the backgroung ballerinas - just so good!

    Thanks for playing with us at AFSC - can't wait to see more blog posts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on our sketch!! Love the fussy cut photo! Thanks so much for playing along with Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge ... hope to see you play along here again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Renee! I happened to find your layout as I was searching for scrapbooking inspiration for a friend. This is a gorgeous layout! I hope you don't mind, I've shared it on my FB page: Eniko's Scrapbooks- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Enik%C3%B6s-Scrapbooks/188683394509883?fref=ts I just stepped down as a veteran Design Team member on an amazing scrapbooking site called Let's Scrap that I think you'd really enjoy (no blog needed to enter weekly sketch challenges & bi-weekly Design Team challenges: http://letsscrap.ning.com/ Great prizes in random drawings! I've been blogging for quite some time now...let me know if you need any "tips"...my site is called Eniko's Playhouse -http://enikodelisle.typepad.com/enikos-playhouse/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Im really flattered, thanks Eniko, I havent won any prizes yet but got 54 entries in this month so far haha Ive been on a mad scrapping rampage lately, and so inspired by a good challenge.... Plus love getting all my photos done. Just got to work on my photography skills for the future.... I loved your blog its fantastic, so many tutorials, I will have to try some of the techniques! Will have to visit Lets scrap thanks for the tip

      Delete
  4. If links don't work, just cut & paste addresses! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete