Tuesday 30 April 2013

Sketch n scrap April 15 - Oliver at one


I made this layout using the April 15 sketch n scrap no. 31. I dont have very many photos from when my son was young as my hard drive broke so I want to keep even the most mundane of pictures I had stored elsewhere..... The sketch is a little unusual, but worked well with my Kaisercraft stash of Grandiose - Chevron paper, Little toot journalling diecut and Cock a doodle doo stamps. I also used Tim Holtz distress ink and Maya road mist and a Thickers letter! Sketch is below:

4 comments:

  1. Awww, look at that precious face!! I love the stamping!! Such a fabulous take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a wonderful take on the sketch and what a cutie your boy is. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stamping! So nicely done! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page. I love the splatters and stamping. Thanks for playing along at S~N~S.

    ReplyDelete