Saturday 25 May 2013

Life Paper Scrapbook/ Skissedilla - together





I had to take a lot of shots and afew close ups to see any of the colour in this one! I had exactly one set of photos which had any chance of matching the colour scheme this month for the Life Paper Scrapbook May colour challenge. These cute photos my friend took when my daughter held her little kittens. I paired the photos up with this weeks sketch from Skissedilla (they have such gorgeous sketches) and my Kaisercraft Pink gelato and Sweet nothings paper pads. The background paper is by American Crafts Amy Tangerine. I also added a couple of Prima embellishments and washi to finish it off. Im really happy with the soft look -  I had barely touched the pink gelato collection previously!

2 comments:

  1. Oh , this is so cute! Great colors and really beautiful pictures. I love your cut-outs :) Thanks for playing along with us at Skissedilla. Love Brit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable!! YOu have used the colours so beautifully. Thanks for playing along with us at LPS..x

    ReplyDelete