Sunday 30 June 2013

Scrapfriends June sketch challenge - At play





June has been such a busy month that I have hardly had any time to enter any challenges..... I saw this sketch at Scrapfriends at the beginning of the month and fell in love with it (and Zenevas version). I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it (pictures plus double page), but had to find the photos in my pigsty of a bed(scrap)room. Well now that I only have one day left to get some entries in it had to be this one first! Unfortunately I dont own any arrow punches, templates or stamps nor did I have anything to make rings so my cutting is a long way from professional but I can live with that.

I used DCWV's Stardust stack for the background, Texture paste, Glimmer mists in green and blue, Kaisercrafts Botanical Odyssey 6" paper pad, black cardstock, Thickers letters and my very beloved WOW Nested circle chipboards.

The photos are from our funhouse adventure at Oktoberfest in 2009. I love this set of pictures and this is finally the last of them scrapped - yay!

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh thats just awesome ... i love that you created a double page using the SF sketch! thanks for playing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous double...wonderful back ground work..those colours totally rock:):) Great take on our Scrap Friends sketch - thanks for joining us:):)

    ReplyDelete