Wednesday 2 October 2013

Life paper scrapbook September colour challenge - Away we go


This is my entry for the Life Paper Scrapbook September colour challenge - shown above. The colour scheme is one Im not used to working with but I took the opportunity to scrap these photos I have had laying around for some time, which show my first ever weekend away from my children, a snow trip to a friends 'shack' for my birthday. As the photos weren't very exciting in themselves it was good to give them some meaning on a double page layout explaining the trip.

4 comments:

  1. Great layout! Thank you so much for playing along with us at LPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely page with great use of the colours - great to record these special moments. Thanks for playing along at LPS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the color challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Life Paper Scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page! Thank you for joining us at LPS!

    ReplyDelete