Sunday 27 April 2014

Words or Whatever April Challenge - Cute


I created this layout using the Words or Whatever  April sketch challenge (shown below) I used Lucky 7 Factory's fall collection for the background and added some papers from MME and embellishments from Kaisercraft.
Finally I used a WOW title, painted red.

I have been slowly going in reverse through my photos  - the more layouts I finish the more older photos I can print to start with lol. These are some cute pictures of my son from when he was 2 and there was barely a second he didnt have his dummy in his mouth. Luckily hes still just as adorable at 7 but with a clearer smile!

 

1 comment:

  1. Love your interpretation of my sketch and that chippy title is very apt....totally cute little cherub there Renee! Thanks for joining in on the challenge fun this month and good luck with the prize!

    ReplyDelete