Monday 29 September 2014

Sassy Scrappers September Challenge

September Moodboard Challenge

 This is my last minute entry for the September moodboard challenge over at Sassy Scrappers: http://sassyscrappers1.blogspot.com.au/2014/09/september-mood-board-challenge.html

I was inspired by the photo on the bottom right, as you can see by my layout! When I first started scrapping I purchased thousands of these pretty heavily pre printed papers because they looked nice - not ever considering what the hell I was going to do with them.... So the real challenge for me was to do something with this paper of a lovely beach scene! Deciding to ' keep it simple' like in the moodboard involved adding only a tiny amount of beach themed embellishments. While I will never buy papers such as this one again, Im glad I did something with it finally! I think no matter how poorly I do in the challenge, the real winner is my never ending pile of scrapbooking papers lol

The photo is of my gorgeous fiance  - it was his first time in Australia, where we have 'real' beaches and he was enjoying the sun sand and surf at Bribie Island

1 comment:

  1. There simply could not be a more perfect paper for our challenge Renee! Thanks so much for joining us :)

    ReplyDelete