Thursday 15 January 2015

123 Challenge January


My entry for this months 123 Challenge - I found the perfect quote for a picture of my sweet, sleeping son at about 3, who is growing up far too quickly (He turns 8 next month!) I added plenty of lemon, and made myself a folded embellishment with a clock face!

I mixed papers from 13arts, Kaisercraft, American crafts and MME for this layout

You can enter this months challenge over at:
http://123-challenge-blog.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/123-challenge-january-2015.html


5 comments:

  1. What an adorable photo and I just love your title using the word requirement. Great way of using the folds behind the clock, very clever. Thanks for joining in at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and love all the flower cluster. Thanks for playing along with us at 123 Challenge Blog. Hugs, Merry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful layout! Kids do grow up so quickly. Thanks for playing along with us over @ 123 Challenge Blog this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing, and that quote is a fabulous one too.. love all the fussy cutting.. thanks so much for joining in with 123 Challenge Blog this month too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning LO, love all your gorgeous fussy cutting, thanks for joining us this month at 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete