Saturday 17 January 2015

Show us your stuff January


I actually began this layout with this months sketch from Stuck, but played around with it for days, and just could not make it work! Today I was browsing challenges and saw the sketch over at Show us your stuff, and decided to rearrange the elements to the alternate sketch - and finally ended up with something I was happy with! Unfortunately I made a bit of a mistake with the ink, but oh well, cant take that one back!!

This photo was of my kids at Hogs breath, using one of their Hawaiian themed photo boards, if we posted a photo tag on facebook we would get a discount, so here we were.... The papers are mostly American Crafts with a little Teresa Collins  thrown in, and some Heidi Swapp embellishments. I handmade my own circular embellishments (well actually I showed my fiance how to make them for me lol)

You can enter this months sketch challenge over at:
http://showusyourstuff.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/january-challenge.html




6 comments:

  1. Very nice take on the sketch, very glad it worked for you. Those handmade embellies look great.
    Thanks for joining us at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the sketch...I like the splashes of ink ;) Thanks for joining us this month over @ SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch, I am glad you found us! Love that you put fiancé to work helping out with the embellishments, a job well done! Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant see any mistake with ink. it adds to your layout. thank you for joinin in at show us your stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I like this take great layout thanks for sharing with SUYS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't see any mistakes!! Great page, glad our sketch inspired you :)
    Thanks for joining in at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete