Monday 23 February 2015

Stuck/ Lasting Memories

 

Its Sunday, and time for the final challenge of the month over at Lasting Memories! This month has been all about food, and this one is titled "Food selfies" I know a lot of people who post a few of these on facebook - but lets see them printed out and scrapped!!

My eldest daughter is definately a character when she gets hold of a camera.... She loves taking selfies and has a fantastic cheesy camera grin. I combined the photo with this months sketch over at Stuck Sketches and my newly arrived Rose cafe collection from Bobunny.

Hope you can come play!


http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/lm-230-food-selfies.html

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty page, I am loving this classic colour combo! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous smile! Beautiful layout to showcase that smile! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - look at that grin! I love it! My daughter is always taking selfies too .. this is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page and cute photo! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie patootie! Just love this gorgeous blue and yellow palette! Such fantastic vintage appeal here, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete