Friday 6 March 2015

Prima/ Stuck/ My creative sketches

I saw the Prima product mix this month and its stunning green and turquoise hues and just had to give it a go.......  The colours made me think instantly of my Prima seashore collection and a bunch of recent photos we took at Stevns Klint, Denmark with a church overlooking a narrow pebbled beach with sheer chalk cliffs. We all had a go at taking "little mermaid" shots sitting on the rocky outcrops over the ocean ad trying to capture the seaspray. We went there at around 9pm with the midnight sun so the muted colours in the photos were perfect for the collection!
PPPMARCH2015

I decided to begin with a couple of sketches that I could turn into a double pager! Eventually I went with this months sketch from Stuck?! and the one over at My creative sketches


This is the completed double page - I am entering over at PPP. You can enter your Prima based projects at: http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2015/03/come-join-in.html




This is the first page I am entering over at Stuck - need to stick a few of the corners down a little better - I hate when mixed media stops everything from sticking properly!

You can enter over at: http://stucksketches.blogspot.co.nz/2015/03/march-1st-challenge-reveal.html


This is the second page I am entering over at My Creative sketches:
http://mycreativesketches.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/february-sketch.html

Better do that journalling now too!!


7 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous pages. I just love your details! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Work! Thanks for Playing with My Creative Sketches..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all yoyr accents and soft inking! Great job with the sketches! Thanks for playing with Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great how you turned a double layout into a mixture of two challenges. Love the variety of textures. Very nice. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Layout!!Thank you for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pages! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE how you put two sketches together to make one double-page layout! GENIUS! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete