Sunday 29 March 2015

XOXO/ SBC 433

SBC_Sketch433



                                                                                 
When I saw Kerrys layout over at XOXO Scrapbooking this month I was thrilled to find a way to use a whole stack of tiny triangle offcuts I had leftover from making banners. I had these large photos leftover from my cruise pictures and even though they are very blurry I wanted to include them as they showed the cruise disco. I made a second page in a similar style, using a sketch I found over at SBC this month.

You can enter over at:



2 comments:

  1. Great job on making this into to a two-page layout! Thanks for playing along with us over on XOXO Scrapbooking ~Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think using pictures that captures our memories is simply perfect - even if the pictures are imperfect! Fabulous 2-page layout! Thanks for joining us at XOXO Scrapbooking! Hope to see your work again next month!

    ReplyDelete