Saturday 25 July 2015

Scrapmuch July challenge

 

 I was so glad to do a couple of days scrapping with my bestie this week! Dont think I have entered a challenge over the last couple of months as it has been such a busy time....

Lately I have been abit more focussed on finishing coordinated albums, while I love my individual pages, when I flick through my albums they just look so hotch potch with mies of different styles and colours... I have been creating this album from my middle daughters baby photos using Graphic 45 baby to bride and Kaisercrafts pitter patter! I love the soft colours (but they dont photograph very well at all....

I always love the double page sketches at Scrapmuch, so I thought I would start there - you can enter this fantastic sketch challenge at:

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful page! Love the fussy cutting flowers and the touch of rhinestones on your page. Great take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrapmuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your flowers! Great embellishing and the papers are perfect for your cute photos! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely take on the sketch!!! Sweet photos and beautiful papers :) Well done!!! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch? :) Hugs Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page and darling photos! Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning!! I love the soft colours and beautiful photos. Thank you for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great pictures and perfect layout for them. Thanks for using the sketch at Scrap Much?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So haPpy you found to scrap along with us. Beautiful paper choice and perfect bling
    Thank you joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute photos and gorgeous layout! Thank you so much for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete